Translation

15 July 2008

Zeal For Your House Consumes Me

It's been reported (I don't remember where) that the US has become more divided since people have moved to areas where most other people agree with their moral/religious/political positions. I see this in Baltimore, MD where I live. We have two of the most liberal US senators, mostly liberal US rep's., a very liberal State Senate, and a liberal Governor (former Balto city mayor).

More moral/religious/political conservatives need to populate the liberal areas. I need some help. Will somebody help me?

I pray that God will give me the strength in perseverance to do and say what is right for the glory of His Kingdom.

Zeal for Your House consumes me! Saint Thomas More pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment in a civil manner, i.e., no foul language, name calling, threats, etc.