Translation

28 August 2010

Craigslist Boycott

This news came not as a shocker but as a dark night of my American soul. One day I could browse dozens of hits for stuff I needed and the next I could only find ones that required shipping and handling. Woe is me.

I mean, I just bought all my work-at-home furniture and some more storage items for under $200. The night was not long enough to get all the things I bought. I'm sure glad I had my third child whose car seat wouldn't fit the other two car seats in a car so I could get a van to seat them all: I could get bigger stuff on craigslist Baltimore.

My dream is nevermore. I now have a computer which will never (?) search for a computer mouse nor a desk.

Darn principles (at least I have ones that stick).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment in a civil manner, i.e., no foul language, name calling, threats, etc.