Translation

10 September 2008

Live Music MP3's

Below are two of my (composed) motets that I recorded for a competition. Enjoy and let me know if you want a copy of the sheet music (or any other music of mine).

Tantum Dic Verbo



Mt 8:8

Domine, non sum dignus,
ut intres sub tectum meum:
sed tantum dic verbo
et sanabitur anima mea.

Lord, I am not worthy
that Thou shouldest enter under my roof:
but only say the word,
and my soul shall be healed.


Justorum Animae



Wisdom 3:1-2a,3b

Justorum animae in manu Dei sunt,
et non taget illos tormentum malitiae:
visi sunt oculis insipientium mori:
illi autem sunt in pace.

The souls of the just are in the hand of God,
and the torment of malice shall not touch them:
in the sight of the unwise they seemed to die,
but they are in peace.

© 2008 Musique de McClain
© 2008 Wondering Zygote Emeritus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment in a civil manner, i.e., no foul language, name calling, threats, etc.