I always wonder if this is a two part question:
- Is it possible that people who believe this can live side-by-side?
- Is it possible that these beliefs can coexist together?
The second, seems to be the argument made by the sticker. However, it doesn't make sense. Either, Jesus ...
- Never died but was assumed into heaven as God's Prophet (as a trick);
- Died at the hands of Israel's enemy, Rome, as a false prophet, or blasphemer for calling himself the Son of God;
- Was always/before time part of the Trinity as the Second person therewith, was incarnated, and rose after dying on a Cross.
Now, I've seen this pro-life coexist bumper sticker from Stickervoice.com ...
No matter what religion one follows, it seems to be yes in all, the fe/male child is already coexisting in his/her mother.