Of course this is just speculation, but look at the facts about Obama that correspond to UU's:
- He is pushing hard for the homosexual agenda - as hard as any President can. This is also gay pride month!
- Abortion is really sacred.
- He uses biblical references all the time without actually using their context in the overall picture of Christianity - the Bible (and sometimes Catholic tradition - soul of St. Aquinas via Aristotle) is used as a prop for his agenda. (Does he really believe it all? See the inaugural address too.)
- His way defines sin.
- He hasn't gone to any Church (or ecclesial community) for a while.
- His daughters go to a Quaker school. (I was personally told once by a UU (and former Catholic) that Quakers are kissing cousins.)
- One explanation why he's so open to Muslims.